Cerise in the Disaster Kitchen has nominated me for the Thinking Blogger Award. That’s cool. Thanks for the nod. So now I get to nominate five more people/blogs.
1. Jim Wallis at God’s Politics
2. Karama at So what can I do?
3. Brit at Have Fun – Do Good
4. Seth at Postcards for Good
5. The Crew at World Changing
So here's how it works:
If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to five blogs that make you think.
Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin. Optional: Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award with a link to the post that you wrote (available in silver or gold version).