Friday, June 01, 2007

Importance


Sure, everyone thinks my sis is so great because she graduated recently. Yeah, well I'm important too, and now I have proof.

Last week I won a prestigious American Red Cross, Centennial Chapter award. That's right, I was crowned the Spreadsheet King, and I even got my own sword. This unexpected honor completely erases the pain caused by my parents skipping my graduation!

My plaque reads: If you need it, he will workbook it. He is the king of spreadsheets, formulas, cells, rows and columns. He'll polish your data and then chart it so you can understand it. You're the BEST!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my god!!

I may need someone to " workbook it" . . . why not the "king of spreadsheets, formulas, cells, rows and columns" to "polish (my) data and then chart it so you can understand it"!!

Congratulations!! And what does all that mean?!